Living simply and frugally, finding God's blessings in everyday life. Painting life's canvas in a beautiful array of colors.
Hey Sarah, you won my fall giveaway, so I need your mailing addy so I can get your goodies in the mail! Congrats!!
Looks like a pretty cool pattern! I'm sewing challenged, myself, so would have to send the whole kit and kaboodle to Aunt George :) (btw...what's a kaboodle?)
I just wanted to stop by and say "Hi". I really enjoyed your site.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hey Sarah, you won my fall giveaway, so I need your mailing addy so I can get your goodies in the mail! Congrats!!
Looks like a pretty cool pattern! I'm sewing challenged, myself, so would have to send the whole kit and kaboodle to Aunt George :) (btw...what's a kaboodle?)
I just wanted to stop by and say "Hi". I really enjoyed your site.
Post a Comment