Hello fellow farmgirls! I decided to start a blog here as most everyone was using this one and I could never leave comments as I didn't have an account. Crazy Acres is the name of the farm my grandparents used to own and would be a great name for my tribe. It was one of my favorite childhood places to be. Come on in, sit a spell and have a cup of tea!
5 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world Sarah!
Thanks for your comment on my blog today on college education...
cheers,
~The Bella Modiste~
Hey neighbor, welcome to bloggyland!! So glad to see you have a blog, always enjoy reading about farmgirls living the good life! I'll be back!
I bookmarked your blog and will visit often! Always enjoy reading fellow Farmgirl blogs.
Julia
www.homesteadblogger.com/blueapplefarm
Thanks for visiting yall!!
Sarah -- you are so pretty!!! I'm glad I found your blog.
Hugs,
Kay
Post a Comment